After a long hiatus, John and Mike are back with new episodes. A lot has changed in the tech world since we were away, yet there are many similar refrains when it comes to who is leading the pack, who is struggling to reinvent themselves and what these things mean to us IT Pros. We’ve got plenty to talk about, and we’re glad to be back on the air.
Running Time: 44:05
IT Pro News
- Facebook Hits Record High As Snap Falls; Twitter Signals Rebound
- This chart shows how painful the shift to cloud computing is for IBM and Oracle
- IBM’s Plan To Encrypt Unthinkable Amounts of Sensitive Data
- Microsoft is tweaking the way it sells Windows and Office 365 to businesses
- Windows Phone dies today
- Verizon partner data breach exposes millions of customer records
- Two-factor authentication is a mess
- Here’s what happens inside Amazon when one of its AWS hosting services goes down
- Amazon is quietly rolling out its own Geek Squad to set up gadgets in your home
- Take the Triplebyte Language Identification Quiz!
IT Pro Bookshelf
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-Apple)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio