We’re continuing our discussion on how to assess the value of your IT organization and services. How do you work with vendors from inside your company? And how do you assess the completeness of your offerings?
Running Time: 37:12
IT Pro News:
- RHEL 7 ships with new file system XFS.
- Oracle ships 12c database with In Memory Option and performance boosts.
IT Pro Main Topic: A continuation of last week’s discussion on assessing the business value of your IT organization
- IVI is the Innovation Value Institute, members and academia
- IT-CMF capability maturity model.
- 4 areas totalling 33 capabilities.
- Managing IT like a Business, Managing the IT Budget, Managing the IT Capability, Managing IT for Business Value
- Each capability has a macro maturity from 1-5 and a set of capability building blocks.
- how to assess the completeness of your offering
- how to work with vendors from inside your company
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio