Mike explains a recent project to build a PC from scratch. Why, oh why, would he want to do that? And it’s running Windows! No, this isn’t an April Fools Day episode. 🙂
Running Time: 42:17
Nerd News Flash:
- Looking for a speaker system with cloud connectivity? Look at the Amazon Echo.
- how about a new ride for the water? Want something unconventional? The Quadrofoil seems almost Batman like.
- With all of the new smart watches out there, maybe what you really need is a Space Pirate.
- Speaking of space, we landed on a comet 310 millions away. Rosetta and Philae bounced into the history books.
Featured Story: Building a PC
- Why build it in the first place?
- What do you need?
- Oh, those cables.
- Don’t assume anything.
- What did it cost?
- How hard was it?
- YouTube is your friend.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio