Discussing everyday tech problems that we’re currently dealing with. What are some best practices for configuring your NAS? Or why are WiFi hotspots not showing up when they used to? Don’t call the geek squad. Talk to the Nerds!
Running Time: 41:52
John is rebuilding his secret lab and is asking Mike for advice.
- SAN volumes and managing the rebuild
- Desktop rebuild issues; mac and windows
- backups, local and remote
- Mike discusses networking issues in our parents’ house
- Nest dropping offline repeatedly. Troubles with routers?
- WiFi hotspots with blank SSID
- iOS 8 and Yosemite Wifi issues. Hoping for fixes soon.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio