The show number made us do it. We’re talking about the latest tech news in new vehicles. It’s a Cleveland thing.
Running Time: 41:24
Nerd News Flash:
- Graphene makes everything better!
- These Mini Goggles are cool. Not very mini though.
- The Dutch know how to keep things warm at home!
- O-H! I-Oil?
- Do you wanna build a sweater?
- When can salmonella be a good thing?
- Open Sesame!
Featured Story: Cars
- Blast from the past. 16 Candles: Automobiiiile?
- New Lexus RX SUV
- VW has the Scirocco GTS which is nice. But the US doesn’t. Boooo.
- Volvo XC90 is at the front of the plane in first class seating.
- A classic, the Honda Civic, has some new things. Like the Type R.
- 1.34 Megawatts?!?! Doc Brown would be proud. Even the name is cool. Toroidion.
- Mercedes continues to blur the lines of vehicle classes with the new GLC.
- If you’re a geek, you may have to get one of these new Audi Q7’s just because it has ‘tron’ in the name. Also, 136MPG. First to get it will be the Asian markets. Please send to the US.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio