Is Google Photos too good to be true? Well, how much do you value your privacy? Plus, Mike seeks your advice on a good pair of bluetooth headphones to solve a problem during fitness walks. And a magic sunset in New York that only engineers and nerds could appreciate.
Running Time: 36:22
Nerd News Flash:
- Manhattenhenge, a magic sunset in New York
- The 1st American Spacewalk in NASA Photos
- Disney has killed the long-rumored Tron 3
Featured Story: Google Photos and wireless headphones
- Google Photos. Is it all that AND a bag of chips?
- Mike needs audience suggestions for a good set of wireless BlueTooth headphones that work well for fitness activity.
- An IoT garage door. An expensive toy resulting from not paying attention.
[box style=”quote”]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio