SPECTRE opens this week and we’ve got a look at some James Bond tech. We also look ahead to some of the movies coming to the box office this Holiday season. Plus, a new Star Trek series is in the works, Windows 10 is spying on you and much, much more.
Running Time: 45:57
Nerd News Flash
- Looks like NC1701 will be back exploring in 2017
- I’ve been a fan of VTEC technology, but I’m a BIGGER fan of the potential of T-VEC
- Looks like it’s time to air things out at work
- What’s the matter with this?
- Microsoft Windows 10 is getting itself into the spying game
- NASA had spies in the skies of its own
- 10% of your brain may be 90% of a myth
- I will, I will pay, I will ApplePay attention, hmmmmm….
- ISS is 15. And I can’t wait for its birthday in 2020.
- LHC upgrades coming with 12 superconducting quadropole magnets
Featured Story: James Bond Tech
This weekend will hopefully not be filled with mouth loads of Ex-Spectre-rant. The new 007 movie Spectre is opening in the US this week and although I’ve seen the trailers, I’ve really tried to avoid most of the news and possible spoilers for the film. We are not giving you spoilers here, but just our thoughts on what we HOPE will take place with this movie and some other upcoming films this fall season.
As we are Nerds and fans of most things technology, there was some interesting news about what Bond chose NOT to carry with him.
- No droids for 007
- For the first TIME for Bond fans, Omega makes us all spies
- Aston Martin, however, is playing a different game with Bond’s wheels
- The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay, Part II
- Good Dinosaur
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The Hateful Eight
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio