Tony Stark doesn’t have the only ARC Reactor around anymore, thanks to MIT. Amazon’s Echo keeps getting smarter. Now it’ll water your lawn and order you a pizza. Microsoft really wants you to upgrade to Windows 10. In fact, they recommend it now. So much craziness, so little time. Let’s get nerdy!
Running Time: 40:23
Nerd News Flash
- Who wants an ARC Reactor? I do!! So does MIT.
- To Drone or Not to Drone…That is the registration
- Just like Amazon to destroy retail bookstores…then open their own.
- “Alexa…water my lawn.” And order me a pizza.
- If you’re using Windows 7 or 8, we have a recommendation for you. Its called WIndows 10.
- Soyuz may need to run more updates.
- Who remembers VGA?
- The computer based construction cone turns 15 years old
- Time to wake up
- Everyone wants a bathroom mirror like this. Except me.
- Microsoft Surface Pros are HOTTTT!!! And not in a good way.
- Speaking of hot…how about some carbon nanotubes! I love this stuff and cant wait for my own elevator. Space Elevator, that is.
- Professor Frink has provided us with Frinkiac. 15 seasons of quotable screenshots from the Simpsons
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio