Details of the new Star Wars experience coming to Disney Parks. A drone army that will protect filming of Episode VIII. In gear, the laziest solution you’ve ever seen for office workers, some do-it-yourself tips for Bruce Wayne wannabes. And the technology to take us to Mars would make Dr. Evil smile.
Running Time: 41:12
- Drones will be protecting the new Star Wars movie
- Details about the new Star Wars Land coming to Disney Parks
- Hoverboards continue to suck…all of them
- And this is the real start of Genysis from Terminator and here also
- I’m gonna level with you
- laziest office worker solution on the planet
- A rotten Apple for worldwide use
- Some Caterpillars turn into something beautiful…this one only a mother would love
- Coolest new projects from the Google
- For you do-it-yourself-er Bruce Waynes out there
- I’m feeling a bit insecure…just like this security software and this home not-so-security system
- Lots of people want to go into space…not many can go
- New planes created by NASA are interesting and highly efficient
- Sophisticated Heat Beams…will take us to Mars
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio