This week’s stories are NOT made up, we swear! We’ve got underwater artificial gills that would make James Bond proud. Nike delivers on their self-lacing sneakers. The physics of what QuickSilver would have done to Magneto and drones that want to become your personal selfie machines.
Running Time: 34:04
Nerd News Flash
- From Bond fiction comes real life tech. Underwater artificial gills!
- More movie tech fiction is real! Auto laces from Nike!
- Even more movie tech! BB8 will watch SW7 with you
- Movie fiction and ‘real’ physics
- Mercedes trucks have platooning down pat!
- Just when you thought selfies were already too much, now a drone that is a personal selfie machine
- What do you do if you own a hoverboard and worry about the fire issue? Smother it! (this article was posted on April 1st. Don’t get baited)
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#fec42a” border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio