- Hackers get email addresses from marketing firm. You are likely on the list.
- Did you get fooled by any pranks last Friday? This was a good one from Google.
- Its a phone…its a laptop…what is it? Motorola Atrix. Not MAtrix?
- dual core procs
- fingerprint scanner
- Full Firefox with Flash
- iPhone5 rumors and such. Really a flip out keyboard? Let’s speculate shall we?
- Is Verizon smart phone sales hurting AT&T? The price hike for upgrades certainly seems to be a possible yes. Probably helps that Verizon has fewer dropped calls too.
- Windows 8 screenshots?
- April 4, 1581 – Francis Drake is knighted for completing a circumnavigation of the world.
- March 30, 1811 – Robert Bunsen, of burner.
- April 4, 1949 – Twelve nations sign the North Atlantic Treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Pick color blue for their hats.
- April 7, 1969 – The Internet‘s symbolic birth date: publication of RFC 1.
- April 4, 1975 – Microsoft is founded as a partnership between Bill Gates and Paul Allen in Albuquerque, New Mexico