- Apple is world’s biggest PC manufacturer. Maybe.
- If Smartphone OS Makers made pumpkin pies.
- RIM has decided to take a loss on Playbook to get more out there.
- If you live in the US you are now only 3.74 people away from Kevin Bacon. According to Facebook. Or 4.74 if you’re on the metric system.
- ASUS Transformer Prime is powered by Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Is your smart meter from your utility interfering with your Wifi?
- A quarter million Ford customers to be mailed USB sticks to upgrade Sync.
- Who DOESN’T want to see like a Terminator?
- Holiday shopping is upon us and we thought we’d take our stab at the tech that may help to fill the stockings this season. There are definitely alot of new items out there in the mobile technology that we’d like to discuss. These are all pricey items though.
- For lesser expensive items…how’s 1 cent for a phone??
This Week in Nerd History:
- Nov 21, 1905 – Albert Einstein‘s paper, Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?, is published in the journal “Annalen der Physik”. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- Nov 22, 1977 – British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- Nov 22, 1995 – Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.