Sponsor: GoToMeeting with HD Faces makes it easy to collaborate online anytime. Try it Free!
- Cyber Monday sales up 15% over last year.
- RIM sells out Playbooks on Black Friday.
- Kindle sales up 4x. How is everyone else doing in tablet sales?
- Security experts warn of Cyber Monday sabotage.
- Feds shutdown 150 counterfeit-selling websites.
This Week in Nerd History:
- Nov 28, 1660 – Britain’s Royal Academy founded
- Nov 30, 1934 – The steam locomotive Flying Scotsman becomes the first to officially exceed 100mph.
- Nov 30, 1982 – Michael Jackson’s Thriller, the best-selling album of all time, is released.
- Dec 01, 1990 – Chunnel ends meet.
- Nov 26, 2011 – NASA launches the Curiosity to Mars.