- The beginning of Terminators? Google planning to sell heads-up display glasses in 2012.
- Looking for wait times at the Magic Kingdom? Now there’s an app for that.
- A LEGO model of the space station, built ON the space station!
- Cool utility: Secunia Inspector 3.0, checks if ANY of your software on a Windows machine needs patching.
This Week in Nerd History:
- February 29, 1504 – Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- February 29, 1792 – Gioachino Rossini, Italian composer – Barber of Seville, William Tell Overture
- February 29, 1892 – St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- February 29, 1960 – Family Circus makes its debut.