There are so many tablets to choose from. It seems like there is a new one out every week. Which one should you buy? What are some of the important considerations to keep in mind before you get your wallet out? We’ll share our experiences with three of the most popular brands. Plus, there are two unbelievably big anniversaries to commemorate in Nerd History that both took place thirty years ago!
Mobile App of the Week:
- Google Drive – Apple and Droid and others – allows you to keep your data and files in sync from computers to mobile devices.
- iPads, Kindle Fires and Nexus tablets seem to be everywhere. What do you use? What do you want? And why?
- Tom and Mike share their personal experiences with the three most popular models out there. From apps, to upgrades, to movie streaming and managing your communications and more.
- Auric Goldfinger in the flesh. Or bacteria to be more precise.
This Week in Nerd History:
- October 1, 1982 – Sony launches the first consumer compact disc player (model CDP-101).
- October 1, 1982 – EPCOT Center opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.