Tips for uploading and sharing your photos in the cloud. Just because you can, doesn’t always mean you should.
- Apple posts an official response to the iPhone 4 antenna problems. But it may be overblown.
- Conversely, Microsoft is having problems selling phones and kills the Kin one month after releasing it. And T-mobile is dumping the Microsoft-owned Sidekick phones.
- Storage in the cloud from giant EMC? not anymore for Atmos Online.
Feature Story: Photo Sharing
- Flickr, Shutterfly, Snapfish, SmugMug, MobileMe, PhotoBucket, Picasa, DropShots
- Look for 180dpi+ for good looking images when printing
- TV inputs: USB is awesome.
- Large Prints: PictureFrames.com ($ to $$$) ShortRunPosters.com
- Photos are everywhere these days… on your smartphone, on FaceBook, Twitter. It’s important to know how your photos will be viewed.
- July 7, 1928 – Sliced bread is sold for the first time by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri. It is described as “the greatest forward step in the baking industry since bread was wrapped”.
- July 8, 1947 – Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico. seems broke
- July 3, 1985 – Back to the Future premieres. The BluRay box set will be out in Oct 2010.