We have a special ‘hello’ for one of our listeners from Linz, Austria. 🙂
- Roku releases three new settop boxes. Their answer to the new AppleTV?
- TV networks balk at AppleTV rental pricing
- Zuckerberg soars up Forbes list of wealthiest people
- ZoneAlarm caught using fake antivirus scare tactics
- Twitter hit by second worm in a week
- BlockBuster files for Ch 11 Bankruptcy
Feature Story: John Gets an iPad
- John enlightens us on his decision to purchase
- October 1, 1971 – Walt Disney World opens near Orlando, Florida, United States. (EPCOT Center opens 11 years later, to the day)
- September 26 1973 – Concorde makes its first non-stop crossing of the Atlantic in record-breaking time.
- September 30, 1980 – Ethernet specifications are published by Xerox working with Intel and Digital Equipment Corporation.
- September 27, 1998 – Google is founded.