We’re back from our Disney vacation. Ten of us all experienced the Magic Bands and we’ll share the positives and negatives. Hopefully Disney is listening because there is some work to do to make these truly magical. Plus, we learned a lot about monorail switching and how WDW moves so many guests around at park closing. Lots of Disney fun on this week’s show!
Running Time: 49:45
Nerd News Flash:
- Hulu on mobile for free? Maybe.
- Apple’s latest updates for the MBAir make it faster and cheaper.
- BlueRay is dead! Long live Tape ?!?
- Google Docs is back. Google, make up your mind.
Featured Story: Disney experience with tech
- Reviewing the Disney magic bands
- The new projector show on the castle “Celebrate the magic”
- WDW monorails and the Monorail Man
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio