Managing your family photo and video libraries can be a challenge some times. There are some tools that work better than others. Has digital photography changed your approach to printing pictures? Are you leveraging any of the popular social media sites for sharing pictures with family and friends? We’ll talk about our experiences and wishes for improving the end user experience.
Running Time: 33:55
Nerd News Flash:
- Anti Virus is dead?!? So says Symantec…
- Tired of all of the hubbub about google glass? How about the silently released Epson version.
- Dropbox making some changes to links in docs as they’ve been proven to have some vulnerabilities that could affect you.
- Google is the NSA? It seems that they’ve been talking for quite some time anyway.
Featured Story: Managing your photo & video libraries
- Photos and Videos. Tons and tons every day, with smart phones, tablets, and action cams.
- How do you manage your photos? iCloud, iPhoto, Smugmug, Flickr, etc.
- Across devices, one person, two or more, a whole family, several generations?
- Security? Personal photos, versus shared pics?
- Do you print photos anymore? Or just use slideshows electronically?
- posting socially? FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
[box]Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of Words from Nerds, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the WFN podcast. It’s 100% free and 200% fun!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio